Immaculate Conception’s mission is to provide students with a great education and to set them up for success after graduation. For that reason, we offer a High School Placement and Graduate Support Program that couples school-specific initiatives with resources and events for all six Partnership Schools.
The focus of the High School and Graduate Support Program is to:
- Support students and families through the high school admissions process
- Ensure that students are matched with a high school that best supports their academic ability, talents, aspirations, and skills
- Increase access to outside enrichment and opportunity programs
- Increase access to scholarships and financial aid opportunities
- Support graduates in their transition to high school and throughout their four years of study
Check back during the school year for upcoming events put on by the High School and Graduate Support Program!
Though the staff and teachers at Immaculate Conception are most familiar with your student and their ambitions, Sherrie Henry, the Director of High School Placement at the Partnership, is also available to assist families:
Director of High School Placement