Application for the 2017-2018 school year
Please complete the following forms and bring them with you to your child's screening appointment:
- Student Application Form (download here in English; aquí en español): Please fill out one per child.
- Sibling Form (download here in English; aquí en español): Please fill out if you have multiple children applying.
- Tuition Agreement (download here)
- Student Tuition Registration Form (download here)
Please also bring the following supporing documents to your child's screening appointment:
- Proof of your child's age: Please bring your child's birth certificate or valid passport.
- Social Security Card
- Up-to-Date Immunization History
- Most recent report card
- State or Standardized Test Scores: If your child has taken the New York State Test score or the ITBS E xam, please bring a copy of his or her results. You can request a copy from the front officeo fy our child's current school.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP): If your child has an IEP or IESP, please bring a copy.
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
If your child is applying for Grades 1-8, please submit the following form to your child's current teacher:
- Teacher Commentary and Review Form (download here in English; aquí en español); complete the top portion of the form and then give it to your child's current teacher to complete and mail or fax to ICS.
Please email Ms. Natalie Waryniak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-585-4843 ext 100 with questions or for more infornation.